Saturday 20 September 2014

Any port in a storm



I have been making some headway. I feel I have gathered sufficient information to move on from the blood cults and pursue my primary hypothesis.

I have made some forays into known Takmahl archaeological sites unfortunately there seems to be a number of others also with an interest. These seem predominantly to be looters rather than true investigation s but that worries me more. I fear the information or items I seek may be taken by some ignorant foreigners or worse.

In searching for the information I have come across another capsuleer with an interest in the Takmahl.   I have had limited communication with her to date but she has provided a copy of some texts which appear to have been sacred to them. I have only just begun to work on them but they are fascinating.

However, this new contact is not without risk. She is a member of a capsuleer faction of the Sabik. They have the temerity to call themselves the church of the crimson savior. To date I have kept her at arms length dealing through the intergalactic summit and contracts. However in order to learn more I may need to take some risks. She is also dealing with a Khanid noble whom appears to be a member of the Tetrimon order. This may be a further contact to cultivate as they may have texts from lost from the scriptures in the past.

A further concern is I seem to have raised concerns amongst the Society. I have been called to a meeting by the Senior members as they wish to discuss what I am doing and the reasons behind. I must make them aware of the need for this search. There has not been a period in our History where we have needed these artifacts more. Having said that they are my betters and I must tread carefully and watch how I proceed. Here I was concerned about the Theology Council but it is a different quarter I needed to have been allaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment